Below you’ll find the IB co-publishing and regulatory policies that explain how we meet internal and regulatory requirements.
The co-publishing program adheres to the following IB guidelines and policies:
- IB co-publishing model (sent to IB publishers on request)
- Manuscript review criteria
- Assessment IB Educator conflicts of interest policy
Additionally, the IB co-publishing program adheres to the following external policies set by regulatory bodies:
- The Agreed Code of Practice: Awarding Body/Publisher Relationships produced by the Joint Council of Qualifications (JCQ)
- Conditions A4 (Conflicts of interest) and C3 (Arrangements with publishers) from the General Conditions of Recognition produced by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)