Publishers play a key role in supporting the IB to deliver high-quality educational resources to our schools. Based on an “open-door policy,” the IB invites a variety of well-established publishers to co-publish textbooks and other resources to support IB curriculum.
Benefits for co-publishers
- Quarterly curriculum updates
- Early access to curriculum revision information and drafts of guides/syllabi
- Manuscript review
- IB branding
- Marketing support
- Licensing fees waived for use of IB content with permission
- Pre-screened author recommendations
Benefits for IB students
- More choices of high-quality textbooks that align with their curriculum
- More innovative pedagogy
- Wider coverage of all programmes and more subjects
- More textbooks in languages other than English
Contact IB Publishing
If you are interested in becoming a co-publisher or in learning about other ways of collaborating with the IB, please get in touch and we'll be happy to give you the information you need.