Follett is the exclusive provider of publications and merchandise created by the International Baccalaureate. The collaboration between the IB and Follett allows schools worldwide to get the IB curriculum support materials they need from a single source.
IB books, materials, and merchandise are available in two locations:
Titlewave for librarians, coordinators, and teachers
Follett IB Store for parents and students.
Find out more information here on which store is the right one for you.
IB materials with Follett’s expertise
Follett’s collaboration with the IB makes it easier than ever to purchase IB books and merchandise. Follett is a worldwide leader in educational solutions and products, and IB World Schools can now leverage Follett’s expertise.
With Follett’s support, purchasing and receiving IB materials comes with added benefits, including:
- Cost effective shipping to a wide range of locations
- The ability to purchase IB materials and materials from other trusted publishers of IB content in a single transaction
- Dedicated support from Follett’s expert customer care team
- Curated material lists assembled by Follett’s team of educational experts
- Direct access to Follett’s suite of education management solutions, like Follett Destiny® Library Manager
Hear from an IB Educator on their Follett experience
For Stuart Crouch, Head of Libraries at the International School of Düsseldorf, Germany, the new Follett IB Store represents an opportunity to expand resources and strengthen curriculum.