Online courses delivered by Pamoja Education are developed under the IB’s rigorous quality assurance standards, cover the same course content and prepare students for the same assessments as a traditional face-to-face IB Diploma Programme course.
DP courses currently available online*
|Language acquisition||Individuals and societies||Mathematics||The arts||Diploma core||Studies in language and literature|
Information technology in a global society SL
Information technology in a global society HL
Applications and interpretations SL
English A Language and Literature SL
* The full Diploma Programme cannot be completed online, only select DP courses are available for online study.
Diploma Programme courses online:
- are two years in duration
- follow IB course guides
- meet IB course requirements
- are formally assessed in the same way as face-to-face courses
- are taught in accordance with The Diploma Programme: From principles into practice
- embed theory of knowledge (TOK) into the courses
- feature practice examinations to prepare students for IB external examinations
- are taught by experienced IB teachers, who have special training in online pedagogy
- require approximately the same amount of study time as face-to-face higher and standard level courses.
With Pamoja Online Courses, students engage with their learning, anytime, anywhere in the world, with support from expert teacher's adept in using remote learning technology to drive learning.
Read about Pamoja online courses
How to apply
If you are a student or guardian of an IB DP student and are interested in IB DP courses online, please contact your IB World School’s Diploma Programme Coordinator, as your school may already offer online IB courses.
If you are an IB DP coordinator at an IB World School interested in enrolling students on DP courses online, please contact Pamoja Education.