Exhibitors at F2F scheduled events
F2F scheduled workshop events are open to exhibitors and external companies to exhibit their product and/or services. Your company must be relevant to the theme of the workshops being hosted.
You can advertise your product/services to a captive market at these events and sell directly to a tailored group of customers most relevant to your product offering.
If you represent an organization wishing to exhibit at F2F professional development events, please get in touch with your regional representatives:
F2F scheduled workshop event venues
- Regional events in AEM are hosted in various hotels and venues
- Regional events in the Americas region are hosted in hotels or IB World Schools
- Regional events in AP are hosted in IB World Schools.
How can IB World Schools offer to host a F2F workshop event?
A large proportion of the IB face-to-face regional workshops are hosted by IB World Schools themselves. There are several benefits of hosting a workshop on your school premises, such as:
- High level of visibility for the school in the larger IB community as IB teachers, coordinators and heads of schools from across the region attend these events
- Savings for the school, minimal accommodation and travel costs for teachers with the event right at their doorstep.
What are the basic requirements to host a F2F workshop event?
- Be an authorized IB World School
- The school and its vicinity are accessible and convenient for participants to locate
- Good quality hotels near the school
- An assigned contact person at the school who can collaborate with the IB professional development events team on pre-event, on-site and post-event support
- Stable internet (and VPN if based in China) and a classroom that could comfortably fit up to 26 adults with tables and chairs in a group setting
- A suitable venue to host the opening address (a theatre/hall) on the first morning of the event (duration of opening address would be approx. 30 minutes)
- A designated place for eating (lunch and two breaks per day) for all three days.
If you would like to be considered as a host venue for a F2F scheduled event in Asia-Pacific, please complete the application form [104 KB].
If you would like to be considered as a host venue for a F2F scheduled workshop event in Latin America, please complete the application form [419 KB].