In research conducted by the IB in 2018, IB World Schools reported MYP eAssessment to offer an opportunity to provide a rigorous closure to MYP year 5 with IB-validated results. Schools indicated that MYP eAssessment has had a positive effect on:
- Classroom learning and teaching in schools,
- Classroom assessment practices in schools,
- Technology use in the classroom,
- Content taught in the classroom (e.g. national curriculum, topic list),
- Classroom practice in preparing students for the MYP eAssessment,
- The use of digital learning tools in preparing students for the MYP eAssessment.
Replay our recorded webinar and find out how MYP schools that participated in the May 2018 examination session experienced the MYP eAssessments and how they impacted their school practices.
School success stories
If you'd like more information about school experiences with eAssessment, read our school case studies:
- A Measure of Success: ACS International Schools, UK and Qatar
- Proud to be different: TNS Beaconhouse DHA, Pakistan
- An invaluable tool for success: Swiss International Scientific School of Dubai, UAE
- Ready for change: Bonn International School
- Diving right in: Pathways School Gurgaon
- The Bigger Picture: Het Rijnlands Lyceum Oegstgeest International School