MYP eAssessment: impact and school experiences
Join us for this webinar to learn about the results of the May 2018 post-session school survey. Find out how MYP schools that participated in the May 2018 examination session experienced the MYP eAssessments and how they impacted their school practices.
What does the webinar cover?
- The main reasons for schools to offer MYP eAssessment.
- The effect the MYP eAssessment has on:
- Classroom learning and teaching in schools,
- Classroom assessment practices in schools,
- Technology use in the classroom,
- Content taught in the classroom (e.g. national curriculum, topic list),
- Classroom practice in preparing candidates for the MYP eAssessment,
- The use of digital learning tools in preparing candidates for the MYP eAssessment.
- The use of IB-provided support documentation for helping students prepare for on-screen examinations.
- The support provided by IB Answers and the MYP Tech support team.
"The eAssessments provide us data for reflection on our curriculum and teaching and learning strategies”
MYP school that participated in the May 2018 examination session
Meet our speaker
IB Senior Manager Assessment Development and Delivery (MYP)
As Senior Manager Assessment Development and Delivery, Eleonore is heading the team of IB experts who are responsible for the fully digital, media-rich assessments for the Middle Years Programme (MYP).
Before joining the IB Global Centre in Cardiff in 2017, Eleonore worked at the International School of London and at the Rijnlands Lyceum in the Netherlands.