Self-paced modules FAQs
1. What is the format of the ‘self-paced’ module?
- The format is self-paced and has no facilitator.
- Participants will be expected to dedicate five hours to complete the learning engagements/exercises and earn a certificate.
- Participants will have 6 months from registration to complete the module.
2. Does the module count towards authorisation and/or evaluation?
The self-paced modules do not count towards authorisation or evaluation. However, they are an excellent opportunity to build and enhance professional development portfolios.
3. What are the completion requirements?
Participants will need to complete the learning engagements within 6 months of registration in order to receive a completion certificate.
4. What is the cost of the self-paced module?
The self-paced module is currently available for an introductory price of 125 USD.
5. I registered for a self-paced module but wish to cancel it. Can I get a refund?
Refunds are not permitted on this module type.
6. Can I change my registration to a different self-paced module?
Changes are not permitted to registrations.
7. Can I pay by credit card after registration?
Participants can pay by credit card by logging in to the correct registration page (see links below), using their registered email address and confirmation number. After logging in, go to Submit payment > choose Credit Card – and enter your information in the section below then fill in the details to pay online.
8. What are my log in details?
The username is the e-mail address you registered with. You will receive an email from ‘IB Professional Services’ within 24 hours of registration (Please check the email address used for registration, including your spam folder.) If you still haven’t received it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How do I/when can I access the module?
The module will be available to access within 24 hours of registration. You will receive an email from ‘IB Professional Services’ within 24 hours of registration, with a temporary password and a link to the module platform. (Please check the email address used for registration, including your spam folder.) If you still haven’t received the email, contact email@example.com.
In the module platform, the module can be accessed via the left-hand menu. Click on the link below 'My workshops'.
10. What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Go to the login page.
- Your username is the email address used for your Cvent registration.
- Click on the forgotten password link to reset your password.
If this doesn’t work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. I can’t see the self-paced module on the platform.
Please ensure that your browser settings allow pop ups for from onlinepd.ibo.org. In addition, please clear any cookies or cache settings. If this doesn’t work, contact email@example.com.
12. Can I change my registration details?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request to change your details.
13. When and how do I receive my completion certificate?
Once you have completed all the learning engagements, please download your completion certificate as followed:
- Go to the relevant link for your module:
- Click on ‘already registered’.
- Enter your details
- Participant Email Address (the one with which you registered)
- Registration Reference (provided at the time of registration).
- Once you have accessed the registration click on ‘Certificate’ to download the document’.