The IB continues to support our students, educators and school communities in their endeavours with an aim to:
- Support student well-being across IB programmes.
- Create spaces for young people to speak up and turn complex challenges into positivity and hope through the Festival of Hope
- Pave the way for further education; IB diploma students are significantly more likely to attend a top 20 higher education institute.
- Support our school communities in learning through and about crisis.
- Partner with University of the People offering educators scholarships to pursue Master of Education degrees.
- Annually award five Middle Years Programme (MYP) students with a Dr Siva Kumari MYP Innovators’ Grant.
“Through collaboration and commitment from so many people throughout the organization, we are able to bring initiatives into reality. It’s amazing to be able to play a part in that every day.” —Taylor Hart Odom, Strategic Impact Specialist, Washington DC