All for One and One for All
A class of 6-7 year olds in the United States inquires into the central idea, “A community is impacted by the involvement of its members” under the transdisciplinary theme of How We Organize Ourselves.
- Division of Labor Activity (PDF, 1 KB)
- Connecting to Literature (PDF, 1.2 KB)
- Shopping For Needs (PDF, 457 KB)
- Needs and wants (PDF, 171 KB)
- Connecting to Literature 2 (PDF, 896 KB)
- Learner Profile (PDF, 177 KB)
- Needs and wants 2 (PDF, 113 KB)
- Impacting your community (PDF, 194 KB)
- Good Citizen Award Book (PDF, 2.1 MB)
A class of 7-8 years olds in Germany inquires into the central idea, “The properties of construction materials influence the design of buildings and structures” under the transdisciplinary theme of How the World Works.
Signs and Symbols
A class of 5-6 year olds in Australia inquires into the central idea, “signs and symbols can be used to communicate a message” under the transdisciplinary theme of How We Express Ourselves.
Language and Race/Ethnicity
A Theory of Knowledge class in the United States explores language as a way of knowing by reflecting on the question, “How does the language we use shape the way we think and understand race and ethnicity? Does language construct reality or describe reality?”