IB Annual Review
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Year in review presents progress made in fullfiling the IB’s overall mission to build a better world through education, based on key performance indicators.
For the past couple of years, the IB has made our Year in review available in a digital format that includes a web and PDF version of the Key Performance Indicators (previously the annual review document), our Financial Overview and stories from the IB’s global community–showcasing our different impact areas.
What’s covered in the review?
The review outlines the progress that has been made against the IB’s mission. In the review, the following achievements and initiatives were outlined.
- Developing programmes for the students of today and tomorrow
- Creating opportunities for sharing ideas and best practices
- Delivering what schools really need
- Planning the future on the strength of research
- Expanding the reach of IB programmes
- Committing to the development of educators
- Year in review, 2018 – 2019
- Year in review, 2017 – 2018
- Annual Review, 2016 – 2017 [6.2 MB]
- Financial Overview, 2016 – 2017 [2.9 MB]
- Annual Review, 2015 – 2016 [6.3 MB]
- Annual Review, 2014 [13.1 MB]
- Financial Report, 2014 [1.6 MB]
- Annual Review, 2013 [12.1 MB]
- Financial Report, 2013 [12.8 MB]
If you have any questions, please contact us via email.