PYP exhibition 2020
Celebrate the power of learning—join the second PYP exhibition online using #PYPX2020!
The IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) will host another celebration for students’ learning through our IB network. Schools are invited again to get involved with the PYP exhibition which will be shared digitally on our website; our second community event this year, which can be enjoyed by students, families and schools all over the world. Compile your exhibition into a clip or compilation and post it using #PYPX2020 to join in on the fun once again!
How will your work be shared?
- By adding a location tag to your posts with #PYPX2020 on Instagram or Twitter.
- By adding a location tag on Twitter, we will create a map of the collaboration of projects taking place live around the world.
- To make sure all of your social media posts are displayed and streamlined, will be displaying your content on our dedicated #PYPX2020 page.
- Schools all over the world will be able to share and view each other’s PYP exhibition achievements by using #PYPX2020 during 16 November to the 18 December 2020.
- You own the content and can leave it up or take it down as you wish, although it can only be collected in by us during 16 November to the 18 December 2020.
You can share a compilation of images, photos, charts, diagrams, videos or sound clips as a virtual exhibition.
When you upload them to Instagram or Twitter your social platform name will appear. Twitter works best, and in the tweet, you could upload an image, then in the text add a link to your content (e.g. Google slides, YouTube, or other platforms that you normally use)
You own the content and can leave it up or take it down as you wish, although it can only be collected in by us during 16 November to the 18 December 2020.
You could include the following to guide your audience: the TD theme, the central idea and lines of inquiry, student reflections, your school’s name and location. You could also include provocations for your audience.
You can use any language you wish.
Please share only original work; we cannot share anything that has been licensed or copyrighted by a third party.
If you do not have access to Twitter or Instagram, please feel free to submit your work via our online form.
For more information, please read our terms and conditions page.
If you would like more information on how we are supporting our PYP community during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, please read our dedicated PYP learning resources page.