#generationIB participation guidelines
The #generationIB campaign involves work, dedication and creativity from students all over the world. We want to make sure you have everything you need to participate fully in this exciting initiative, so we’ve listed a few key things to remember about participation, and also some legal points regarding how we’ll share your work.
The content will be shared using Stackla, a content-sharing platform. This helps us to display all of your social media posts in a streamlined way that will help other groups to see your work. Please share only original work; we cannot share anything that has been licensed or copyrighted by a 3rd party.
Students of all ages can showcase their creativity and skills in working together to find solutions to some of our most pressing global issues any time from now until 21 September to be in with a chance of having their work featured on our website and social media channels from 24 to 28 September.
The themes to choose from are:
- Health and nutrition #healthIB
- Citizenship and responsibility #citizenshipIB
- Environment and humanity #environmentIB
- Social justice and equality #equalityIB
- Education and literacy #educationIB
How will your work be shared:
- By tagging your location when you post to Instagram, Twitter, we’ll create a map of the work taking place as it happens around the world on this page.
- You can share images, photos, charts, diagrams, videos, sound clips, discussions… Anything that can show us how you’re tackling your chosen theme and can be shared on the selected platforms.
- As well as mentions across our website and social media channels, we’ll showcase the solutions at our IB Global Conference 2018 in Vienna, Austria in October.
- We will work with the Sustainable Development Goals Global Task group to showcase the best solutions to SDG leaders.
- Our IB Global News newsletter will showcase the event and your ideas.
Terms and conditions
If you have any queries, contact us, or Tweet us using #generationIB with your question.