Diploma Programme courses online
Online courses delivered by Pamoja Education are developed under the IB’s rigorous quality assurance standards, cover the same course content and prepare students for the same assessments as a traditional face-to-face IB Diploma Programme course.
DP courses currently available online*
|Language acquisition||Individuals and societies||Mathematics||The arts||Diploma core||Studies in language and literature|
* The full Diploma Programme cannot be completed online, only select DP courses are available for online study.
Diploma Programme courses online:
- are two years in duration
- follow IB course guides
- meet IB course requirements
- are formally assessed in the same way as face-to-face courses
- are taught in accordance with The Diploma Programme: From principles into practice
- embed theory of knowledge (TOK) into the courses
- feature practice examinations to prepare students for IB external examinations
- are taught by experienced IB teachers, who have special training in online pedagogy
- require approximately the same amount of study time as face-to-face higher and standard level courses.
Empowering the learner is a key feature of the online courses. In online classrooms of approximately 25 students from around the world, teachers introduce weekly lessons, guide discussion and provide feedback to stimulate critical thinking and promote “lifelong learning” habits. IB Diploma Programme courses online offer a truly international, interactive model of teaching and learning.
How to apply
If you are a student or guardian of an IBDP student and are interested in IB DP courses online, please contact your IB World School’s Diploma Programme Coordinator, as your school may already offer online IB courses.
If you are an International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme coordinator at an IB
World School interested in enrolling students on Diploma Programme courses online, please contact Pamoja Education at email@example.com