Course offerings and people involved
The course involves 10 days of face-to-face and online learning. It includes:
- Curriculum materials, tools, professional readings
- Assessment through reflection on leadership practice
- A leadership survey to start you on the journey of discovering and developing your leadership capabilities
- Membership of the Lead2share professional learning community for leaders by leaders
- A global team of practising international school heads qualified to deliver course. Meet the Workshop Leaders
- Optional coaching
- A course coordinator to support you with logistics
- Courses offered in multiple locations around the world
- Multiple modes of learning.
See the IB Global Calendar for a course near you or choose one in another region to experience an international education context.
Course Design and Development: Key Personnel
The course is the result of five years of research, consultation and development with stakeholders and experts in leadership in international contexts.