Aspiring and current leaders
Aspiring and Current Leaders
The course is intended for two categories of school leaders.
1) ASPIRING LEADERS – internationally minded, future-focused educators who:
- Want to take the next step in leadership
- Commit to improving the world through education
- Possess a vision of leadership beyond themselves
- Want to complement or build on their higher studies
- Are considering a master’s degree.
2) CURRENT HEADS OF SCHOOL who want to:
- Hone their own leadership capabilities
- Connect with and build networks of future-focused leaders
- Contribute to the discourse of international school leadership
- Create a shared vision to take schools to higher levels