Use free learning modules to introduce your IB staff to these learning resources that present the fundamentals of IB teaching and learning.
Four workshops offer a fresh look at IB teaching and learning
This professional development series is appropriate for practitioners in all four IB programmes, new, experienced and non-IB teachers alike. These face-to-face Category 3 workshops draw you into the IB community of educators for constructive engagement and lively interaction.
- Investigating inquiry Immerse yourself in how to effectively support student inquiry.
- Living and learning globally Explore international-mindedness as a trait signaling sensitivity toward humanity and shared global responsibility.
- Beyond the disciplines Focus on the interrelatedness of knowledge, a practice that imbues teaching and learning with meaning.
- Approaches to learning (workshops marked 'All') Explore development of communication, social, research and thinking skills to support students and encourage continual self-development as they pursue achievement throughout their lives.
What is an IB education nano PD resources
Want to know more? Work through a nano PD resource derived from each workshop to sample its content and what you’ll gain by attending. These nano resources may also be used as micro-PD within your school to stimulate your practice of inquiry, action and reflection.
More titles to enrich your IB literacy and expertise
- Bilingual and multilingual teaching and learning
- Learning diversity and inclusion
- Developing service learning
- The learner profile
- The role of the librarian
- Social and emotional learning