When you register for the conference you will:
- have access to over 40 live and on-demand sessions
- listen to experts
- discuss the most important issues in education
- engage with International Baccalaureate (IB) staff about important programme updates
- make valuable professional contacts
- gain tangible strategies for learning and teaching in the current educational climate
- be inspired!
Ready to learn and to be inspired?
Individual conference registration: 250 USD (plus applicable taxes)
Group registration (includes five registrations): 1,000 USD (plus applicable taxes)
Pre-conference workshop: 75 USD (plus applicable taxes)
Pre-conference workshops are three-hour long workshops that will be held on Saturday 17 April 2021 (before the main conference). These workshops are designed for educators seeking opportunities to enhance their professional and leadership skills. Each session will equip attendees with the necessary skills to be successful leaders during this time of uncertainty and change in education.
For more information regarding pre-conference workshops and to see this year’s workshop details, click here.
Your pre-conference registration includes the following.
- Three hours of interactive and in-depth professional development.
- Early access to the platform.
- Access to the exhibitors before it is open to all attendees.
Participants must register for the pre-conference workshops in addition to the main conference. Pre-conference workshops are not sold separately nor are there group registrations. You must register for the main conference and add the pre-conference workshop to your registration.