Registration will open in late June. Check back regularly for more information.
Join the IB Virtual Conference from 18-22 October 2021. This year’s theme, Unlocking the next paradigm, explores how new perspectives, approaches and attitudes are shaping the future of learning and teaching, both at a micro and macro level.
Here’s what you can expect at the IB Virtual Conference 2021.
- Inspiring speakers who will share strategies for navigating the future of education.
- Over 90 sessions, including peer-to-peer breakout sessions, specialized sessions, topic experts and keynotes on new approaches to learning and teaching.
- Opportunities to gain leadership skills and professional development.
- The opportunity to network with fellow educators and the IB community starting one week prior to the conference opening.
- Access to learning and teaching resources from our partners and exhibitors.
Registration options and fees
Individual registration: 250 USD (plus applicable taxes)
Group registration (up to five attendees): 1,000 USD (plus applicable taxes)
What is a group registration?
- This covers registration for up to five attendees.
- The cost is 1,000 USD (plus applicable taxes).
- Group registration must be paid in one single transaction by the first group registrant.
- The first registrant for each group registration can:
- add or remove members to the group registration, and/or
- transfer any registration in the group to other colleagues.