Call for proposals
Interested in presenting one of our breakout sessions? Submit a proposal under the theme of Unlocking the next paradigm.
Sessions may include professional applications, scholarly analyses, skill-building programs and case studies. You are also invited to share your best practice tips.
Submit a proposal
The deadline for submitting a proposal is Monday 19 July 2021 at 11.59pm Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Submissions received after the deadline will unfortunately not be considered. The IB Review Committee will review all proposals and notify you no later than Monday 9 August 2021.
- Delivered in English, French or Spanish
- 45-minutes long including time for questions from attendees
- Must include interactive elements (live polling, chat box, etc.)
- Focus on professional development
- Cannot promote commercial purposes
- All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference by Friday 27 August 2021. As a presenter, a 50 USD discount will be automatically applied to the full registration fee.
- Individuals may not submit or appear on more than two proposals, either as primary or secondary presenters.
- The same school or institution may not appear on more than two proposals.
- Presenters have the option to present a live session (includes live Q&A), a simulive session (pre-recorded session with live Q&A) or a pre-recorded video (no live Q&A).
- All sessions will be scheduled according to the IB The Hague and Washington DC Global Centres local time (CEST and EDT).
- Please note that the submission process is highly competitive and only a limited number of proposals will be accepted. The submission deadline is Monday 19 July 2021 at 11.59pm Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Submit a proposal
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.