Call for proposals
Please note proposals are only being accepted for IB Global Conference, Dublin 2023
Are you interested in presenting a breakout session at the IB Global Conference? If so, submit your proposal to the IB Review Committee.
The IB Global Conference, Dublin 2023 will take place from 5–8 October 2023 at the Convention Centre Dublin. We invite interested participants to submit a breakout session proposal under the conference theme: Education for an inclusive future
This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with other industry professionals. As a speaker, you can showcase your work, gain visibility, and establish yourself as a thought leader in your field. Share your best idea, innovation or inspiration with the IB community.
The submission deadline is Sunday 28 May 2023. The IB Review Committee will respond to all applicants by Sunday 18 June 2023.
- Delivered in English, French and Spanish (please select the language of delivery and complete the form in the language selected)
- 75 minutes long, including time for interaction and discussion
- Focus on professional development
- Cannot promote commercial purposes
- All presenters and co-presenters must register for the conference by 15 June 2023.
- As a presenter, you will enjoy the discounted fee of 1042 EUR for the main conference or 1226 EUR for the main conference including pre-conference. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Individuals may not submit or appear on more than two proposals, either as primary or secondary presenters.
- The same school or institution may not appear on more than two proposals.
Terms and conditions
- All presenters must be available to present any time during the Global Conference (excluding pre-conference workshops).
- All presenters and moderators must comply with the timelines and deadlines shared by the IB upon session confirmation to ensure the successful delivery of their session.
- The layout of meeting rooms will vary. Additional information on room specifications will be provided upon approval of the session presentation. The rooms will range from 50 to 300 capacities. The Global Conferences team will make room assignments based on their experience of previous conferences and session popularity.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
< Return to IB Global Conference and Heads World Conference, Dublin 2023 homepage