How to pay
Read about our payment information for the IB Global Conference, The Hague 2020.
- All conference registrations are subject to additional Dutch VAT of 21%. To help schools and individuals partially offset this extra cost, the IB will automatically apply a 5% discount to all registrations. This will be reflected on the final invoice.
- Swiss schools are subject to Swiss VAT (7,7%) on top of the registration fee.
- The payment summary will be in EUR and can be downloaded from the IB online registration system, the final invoice will be issued subsequently.
- If needed, please request a final invoice via IB Credit Control email@example.com. Please include your postal address to the email.
- Accepted forms of payment include wire transfer and credit card. Only IB schools can pay by invoice. Non-IB school participants are requested to pay by credit card.
Information for payment by credit card
During your registration process, on the final page – payment page – , just before submitting your registration, you will be asked to select your payment method, if applicable. In case of credit card payment, you will be asked to fill in your credit card details. The registration fee will be automatically deducted from your credit card.
Information for payments by invoice (IB schools only)
Please inform your bank that all costs are to be met in advance and that the IB must receive the exact amount due. To record your payment correctly, quote these relevant references:
- Invoice reference number where applicable
- Your IBIS code
- School name
- Event: Name, city & date i.e. IB Global Conference The Hague 2020
For further questions about the registration, please contact the conference team.
If you wish to know information about cancellation, please read our cancellation policy.