When submitting a proposal for the 2020 Global Conference in The Hague, please make sure it adheres to the following terms and conditions.
- The same school or institution may not appear on more than two proposals.
- It is the primary presenter’s responsibility to communicate all official correspondence in a timely manner to all co-presenters.
- All breakout sessions are 60 minutes in length and should include interaction and discussion.
- All session rooms are set up in theatre style and stationary will not be provided. More information on the room specifications will be provided upon approval of the workshop presentation.
- The rooms will range from 50 to 300 capacities, and this will be assigned by the IB Review Committee based on a number of factors including target audience and topic.
- IB Global Conferences provide voluntary professional development opportunities. All session presenters and co-presenters are required to pay the full conference registration fee (early bird registration discounts are available).
- IB will not reimburse any expenses.
- Presentations should not promote commercial purposes and focus only professional development.
- All presenters must be available to present anytime during the IB Global Conference (excluding pre-conference sessions).