The funds can be used to:
- Add or start an IB programme in a school
- Planning the programme (pre-work, trainings, hiring)
- Curriculum changes associated with the programme (curricular materials)
- Professional development for teachers and school leaders to effectively deliver the program
- Examination fees for the programme
The International Baccalaureate offers significant benefits to schools:
- High-quality programmes of education for students aged 3 – 19 years, which support development of well-rounded individuals who can respond to challenges with optimism and an open mind
- Access to a wide range of professional development options and collaborative professional learning communities for educators
- The IB education philosophy and curriculum frameworks provide a range of strategies to mitigate the impacts of lost learning
- IB provides a holistic, child and student-centred approach from preschool to graduation, preparing students for college in the US and abroad
- A worldwide network of highly respected IB World Schools working together to share best practices
Become an authorized IB World School to offer one or more IB programmes and to take advantage of many of the IB’s professional development opportunities.
You can find additional useful resources about funding the IB here.