Physique du Programme du diplôme – Évaluation interne (Dernière évaluation 2024)
- PD Topic area: DP
- Language: French
- Level: Cat 3
It aims to help teachers experience how the DP physics individual investigation is assessed, and understand the standardization process for the internal assessment through the use of authentic samples.
Some of the main benefits educators can gain from self-paced modules include:
- Accessing professional development from the comfort of their homes – no need to incur travel or accommodation costs.
- Self-paced module can be completed and revisited repeatedly for six months from date of purchase.
- Self-paced module topics can be hyper-focused and cover topics not normally featured in typical IB professional development workshops and events.
The self-paced modules do not count towards authorisation or evaluation. However, they are an excellent opportunity to build and enhance professional development portfolios.
IB self-paced modules are category 3, building on and enhancing professional development portfolios.
The introductory price is 125 USD.
Once registered, cancellations are not permitted for the self-paced modules.
Self-paced Module Completion Requirements
- Participants should plan to spend five hours of active online participation and learning to complete each self-paced module.
- Participants will receive access to their self-paced module within 24 hours of registration and have six months from the date of registration to finish all the learning engagements.
- Self-paced modules are fully online and asynchronous with no facilitator, so participants can complete the module at their own pace.
- Access to the content on each self-paced module is available for six months from date of purchase.
- Once participants complete all the learning engagements, they will be able download the completion certificate.