How would you use the power of language to inspire others to act in times of crisis?
- Choose a local, national, international or global crisis
What action do you want others to take and for what purpose?
- Determine how people can help and what effect it will have on the situation
What types of materials would be most effective in communicating with people?
- Words: articles, flyers, pamphlets
- Words and images: posters, videos
- Words and sound: songs, jingles
- Multimedia and interactive experiences which can be face-to-face or digital
How will people engage with these materials?
What words will you choose to maximize the power of your message to inspire action?
How will you know if your message is successful?