- Have you ever gotten into a conflict with someone over what they said:
- to you?
- about you?
- about something or someone you care about?
- Was/how was the conflict resolved?
- How did you feel about the resolution?
- Was the resolution permanent or temporary?
- How did the language that was used before / during / after the conflict effect how you and the other person(s) acted?
English: Why language matters
French: Le message clair
Spanish: Journal with several articles - Razones y Emociones: Lenguaje y conflicto