After submitting your interest
Thank you for your interest in becoming an IB World School
You have taken the first step in the decision to explore offering one or more IB programmes at your school. We look forward to supporting you and your school community through the different stages of the authorization journey.
A member of the IB Development team will contact you within 3 business days to confirm your submission and to get the authorization process started. If you haven’t received an email by 3 business days, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
In the meantime, we invite you to explore some key resources that will help you get familiar with the IB and the authorization process:
- Guide to school authorization (PDF, 3.8 MB)
- Programme standards and practices, for use by schools applying for candidacy on or before August 1, 2022 (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- Programme standards and practices, for use by schools applying for candidacy after August 1, 2022 (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- Consideration phase resource
- What is an IB education (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Explore our range of learning resources for more information about the authorization process.
In addition to the IB educators and staff who serve as the school’s primary points of contact during each phase of the authorization process, schools may contact the IB Answers team with questions at any time before, during or after the authorization process. Members of this team provide support in English, French or Spanish 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
UK +44 29 2054 7740
|Skype||IBAnswers (voice calls only)|