Call for papers
Registration for the call-for-paper is now closed. We will respond to all applicants on or before 12 January 2018.
Please note: If you and/or your co-presenter(s) are not registered conference participants, please proceed to register before completing the proposal. In the event your paper is not selected and you do not wish to attend the conference, please contact us to request for a full refund. Selected Main Presenter will receive a 40% discount on early bird registration fee automatically. Co-presenter(s) are required to pay the full early bird conference registration fee.
At the conference, there will be over 80 breakout sessions offered during the three days. Sessions may include presentations of conceptual models, professional applications, scholarly analyses, skill-building programs, and case studies. Breakout sessions will cover a wide range of education-related topics:
- International Mindedness – developing engaged citizens of the world
- Innovation – educators leading the way in international education
- Impact – on the communities around us
- Service – embedding impactful learning and teaching in schools
- Community – professionals working together for a stronger IB
More information on breakout sessions will be provided to registered conference participants in due course.