Here at the International Baccalaureate® (IB) we’re committed to actively engaging in the cycle of learning, developing and growing.
This is a direct result of the IB's commitment to providing high quality education for a better world. Education does not stop with the students, it continues across the IB through our commitment to the growth and development of our employees.
If you share our passion for offering a high quality, professional standard of international education, embrace teamwork and strive to work for a global service-oriented organization committed to its people then you could be IB.
Our Value Proposition
Our aim is to recruit and develop competent, motivated and engaged people with an international mindset. In return the IB offers all employees wherever they are based:
- an exciting organization, balancing academic rigour with a professional focus and passion for the IB mission
- the opportunity to work in a truly global organization with a commitment to providing high quality, professional standards of international education
- the ability to make a real difference in international education, and to take responsibility for making things happen
- a learning organization that emphasizes thought leadership and collaboration across global teams
- an organization that works continually to develop new and innovative educational product offerings
- a working environment that is committed to growing and developing its staff through exciting on the job learning opportunities, training and management development opportunities and multiple international career paths
- rewards that reflects performance
- fair and equal opportunities in full compliance with local employment legislation
Job opportunities - Could you be IB?
The IB has job openings in a variety of disciplines based in our offices around the world.
2013 continues to be another robust hiring year at the IB and we are expecting to recruit an additional 150 colleagues across our Global Centres.
Please keep checking our careers site for regular updates and thank you again for your interest in the IB.
Help your professional development. Share our commitment to international education.
Please visit our schools' jobs page to discover the latest opportunities in IB World Schools around the world.