2010 IB Conference of the Americas: Exploring Cultures, Expanding Minds
15-18 July 2010, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Please join us at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Florida, USA from 15-18 July 2010 for four inspiring and thought provoking days of events.
The 2010 IB Conference of the Americas will be the single best place to meet and collaborate with over 1,000 IB educators from across the Americas region and the world.
Discover new ideas to further develop your IB programme, learn from IB practitioners, reflect on your practice, and leave with inspiration and renewed energy to bring back to your school.
Don’t miss the incredible stories from our featured speakers and breakout presenters, including:
- National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, Wade Davis;
- Alma Guillermoprieto, named one of the top 100 public intellectuals in the world by Foreign Policy magazine in 2008;
- The Washington Post columnist Jay Matthews;
- Lorraine Monroe, the Founder of the Frederick Douglass Academy in Harlem, New York, USA and the author of Nothing’s Impossible.
- Greg Mortensen, author of Three Cups of Tea and Stones into Schools, and
- Paul Tarc, author of Global Dreams, Enduring Tensions: International Baccalaureate in a Changing World.
The 2010 IB Conference of the Americas is the perfect professional development opportunity for heads of schools, coordinators, teachers, district and school board officials to promote best practices in the IB Americas region.
To learn more and register, please visit the official conference website at www.ibo.org/iba/conference. If you have any additional questions, please contact the IB Americas support desk directly at email@example.com, or call us at +1 212 696 4464 ext 1.
We look forward to welcoming you in Miami!