Emploi – Écoles
Programme de premier cycle secondaire
Programme du diplôme
International School Nadi is a private co-educational school located in Nadi, Fiji Islands. ISN offers the International Baccalaureate Programmes from pre-school to Year 13, which are highly regarded worldwide and recognized by the world’s leading Universities. We are a vibrant, multicultural school with an incredibly supportive learning community. It has a current roll of 178 students, 50% of whom are Fiji Nationals, while the remaining 50% come from over 20 nations.
The school is seeking to appoint an experienced educational passionate visionary leader to the position of School Principal, who will build upon ISN’s reputation as a center of learning excellence. The position is one of leadership, management and communication skills, planning, administration and teaching.
The successful applicant must:
• Be a dynamic, highly-motivated leader and educator, who can inspire students and staff.
• Should have strong commitment to be able to develop and implement a Strategic Plan for the school’s continued growth and prosperity.
• Have an all round strength in Curriculum development, assessment trends, student management, staff professional development and performance management.
• Have strong interpersonal leadership and organizational skills to be able to liaise and work closely to build a strong school/community partnership with staff, students, school committee and parents of the school.
• Have experience in Financial Management and School Management and have an interest in the use of effective and innovative Information Technology.
• Have a degree and current teacher registration with extensive teaching experience.
• Well versed with the International Baccalaureate System of Education with the energy, drive and commitment to lead its future development in a team-focused environment.
Experience in a similar position for at least 3 years would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be expected to commence at the school in May 2012.
Further information about the school may be obtained by viewing the School’s website at www.isn.school.fj
A remuneration package will be offered in line with the incumbent’s previous work experience and qualifications. The term of the contract will be 3 years.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applications close Friday 1st June 2012
Further information can be attained by contacting our current Principal whose contact details are below.
A letter of application including a full Curriculum Vitae and contacts of at least 3 referees should be sent by email to:
Mr. Ajay Raniga,
International School Nadi School Committee firstname.lastname@example.org