Global contexts for teaching and learning
PYP & MYP & DP Workshops in Categories 1 & 2 & 3 Paris, France
Important information, terms and conditions:
- Certificates of attendance
- IB cancellation and refund policy
- Online registration and payment information
- What is included
- Information about visas
- IB safety policy
After the official closing deadline (3 weeks before start date), please contact IB answers for late registrations (subject to availability). Late registrations are subject to a surcharge of EUR 70.
The IB has negotiated with hotels near the workshop venue so participants can book an accommodation there at a reduced fee. Rooms with these rates are available upon request. All reservations must be made directly with the hotel/agent. Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from the event. (Please refer to the IB's cancellation and safety policy).
Hôtel Maison FL
Booking link here
For IB discount use promotional code: ISP
Le Hameau de Passy Hotel
Booking link here and click on the “Book online” button
For IB discount use promotional code: PASSY
To finalize the booking of your chosen Accor hotel click proceed as follows after:
- Fill in the dates, number of rooms, number of guests, add additional criteria if applicable and click on search. (NB. The Business Identification is pre-filled in)
- Choose the room type and click on Book For €. For other rates click on + More available rates for this room. (NB. Please note that rates can be restricted)
- Add preferable options and click on Book For €.
- Fill in your contact details and if necessary add a message to the hotel and click on confirm and the reservation is made. (Within 30 seconds you will receive the confirmation in your inbox).
The Sky Team airlines are pleased to be appointed as the Official Airline Network for this IB Event. To obtain SKy Team rates please click here.
General informationWorkshop/conference organisation:
IB Africa, Europe, Middle East Regional Office
Churchillplein 6, 2517 JW, The Hague, The Netherlands
Tel.: +31 70 352 6000
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com Do you wish to be an exhibitor at this event?We offer the possibility to exhibit at our Regional Events. Please find here more information on the exhibition terms and conditions.If you are an IB staff member and wish to exhibit at our upcoming regional events, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org