Feedback and complaints
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) welcomes feedback on every aspect of its work and uses the information it receives to make services even better.
We value your views and aim to make continuous improvements based on the feedback we receive. Both positive and negative feedback is welcome and we will do our best to turn issues into action.
If you wish to provide feedback on any aspect of the IB, please contact IB Answers.
Submitting a formal complaint
If you wish to submit a formal complaint, please read the IB complaints and whisteblowing procedure [306 KB]
All complaints should be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Our principles when responding to complaints:
- Fairness: we treat everyone fairly and equally
- Courtesy: your feedback will be handled with trust and respect
- Accessibility: we aim to make the process of filing a complaint as easy and as transparent as possible
- Timeliness: we aim to sort out complaints quickly and we will keep you informed about what’s happening if there are delays
- Attentiveness: we pay close attention to your feedback and related communication.
Help us improve this website
In order to assist us understand how you use this website, and how it might be improved, please take our online survey. Each survey will take only 5-10 minutes, and we'd really appreciate your help.