Register for the main conference taking place from 6 to 8 October 2016 or take advantage of the pre-conference package offering a more in-depth full day session including the main conference.
The official conference registration deadline was September 15, 2016, therefore the IB can no longer guarantee availability.
Main conference registration
Standard Fee: €920
All main conference activities from 17:00 on Thursday 6 October – 17:15 on Saturday 8 October
Lunch and refreshment breaks on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 October
All social activities, including the welcome reception on Thursday 6 October, and Conference evening on Friday 7 October
Full day pre-conference and main conference
Standard Fee: €1220
All elements of the main conference registration, plus access to a full day pre-conference session of your choice. All pre-conference sessions will take place between 10:30 – 15:45 on Thursday 6 October.
Standard fee: €160
The companion special events pass allows conference participants to bring a companion to the following events
Welcome reception at 19:00 on Thursday 6 October
Conference evening at 19:00 on Friday 7 October
We encourage attendees to register their guest as early as possible as limited space is available. Please note that guests may not attend other conference events and meals.
Refunds will not be available for cancellations made either on Thursday 15 September 2016 or after this date.
- Swiss schools are subject to Swiss VAT (8%) on top of the registration fee.
- Payments can only be made in EUR.
- A pro forma invoice can be downloaded from the IB online registration system, the final invoice will be issued subsequently.
- If needed, please request a final invoice via IB Credit Control email@example.com. Please include your postal address to the email.
- Accepted forms of payment include wire transfer and credit card. Only IB World Schools can pay by invoice. Non-IB World School participants are requested to pay by credit card.
N.B. We strongly recommend that participants should NOT make travel and accommodation booking before their registration has been formally confirmed by the IB.
During your registration process, just before submitting your registration, you will be asked to select your payment method, if applicable. In the case of credit card payments, you will be asked to fill in the required information regarding your credit card details. Only once your registration gets confirmed will the amount be automatically deducted.
Please inform your bank that all costs are to be made in advance and that the IB must receive the exact amount due. To record your payment correctly, quote these relevant references:
- Invoice reference number where applicable
- Your IBIS code
- School name
- Event: Name, city & date (i.e. IBAEM Regional Conference Barcelona, 6-8 October 2016)
Currency of payment
Details for transfer
15 Churchill Way, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 2HD
Bank Account Number: 400515 70415561
Bank Swift Code: MIDLGB22
If you have any questions about registration, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.